Signs & Symptoms
By The American Psychiatric Association
2. Have you often gambled until your last dollar was gone?
3. Do you have thoughts of gambling have caused you to lose sleep?
4. Have you used your income or savings to gamble while letting bills go unpaid?
5. Have you made repeated, unsuccessful attempts to stop gambling?
6. Have you broken the law or considered breaking the law to finance your gambling?
7. Have you borrowed money to finance your gambling?
8. Have you felt depressed or suicidal because of your gambling losses?
9. Have you been remorseful after gambling?
10. Have you gambled to get money to meet your financial obligations?
Those who answer “Yes” to five or more of these questions are classified as possible Pathological Gamblers, while those who answer “Yes” from one to four are considered possible Problem Gamblers.