AACI Center for Addiction Recovery & Empowerment (CARE) helps youth, adults, and their families who are affected by problem gambling. Our qualified staff can provide individual and group treatment services, community education, and professional development related to problem gambling in various languages. CARE also provides linkages to support services including financial counseling, legal advice, and stress reduction.
Our free and confidential services are available in English, Chinese, Spanish, Tagalog, Vietnamese, and many other languages.
We are committed to the recovery, empowerment, support and welfare of not only the individual but also their family members and friends. We combine evidence based strategies with cultural competency to motivate clients in their recovery efforts.
CARE strives to help individuals of all ages and their families to achieve the following goals:
- Promote healthy lifestyles and responsible gaming
- Recover from emotional and financial distress from gambling
- Provide assessment, treatment, and referrals to resources in the community
- Address issues of isolation and stress related to language and cultural barriers
- Enhance functioning at home, in school, at work, and in the community for healthier living